In order to automatically update your Safe Haven app, every time there is a new version release, we recommend that you set your mobile device to automatically update apps.
To set the automatic updates:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Touch the Play Store icon & > My Apps to view your downloaded apps. Apps with available updates are labeled "Update."
- Select the app you want to update.
- Touch Menu &> Auto-update (depending on your device, your Menu icon may look different).When the Auto-update box is selected, the app will update automatically when updates are available.
The ability to automatically update apps is only available for iPhones with iOS7 and higher.
To turn on automatic updates:
- Go into Settings and scroll until you see iTunes and App Store.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store. Then scroll down until you see Automatic Downloads.
- To turn on automatic app updates, tap in the white oval next to Updates. The apps will now update automatically.