Road rage can be a problem we all face when driving.
Minimising the risks associated with road rage
Road rage can be a problem we all face when driving. A very small altercation and be quickly inflamed when people are behind the wheel of a car.
Follow these basic steps in the event you come under threat.
- Remain in your car at all times
- Obtain the registration number and report the incident to police
- If you're in fear, call Triple Zero (000)
- If you are being followed, do not go home
- Do not turn off and drive into unfamiliar areas
- Drive to a police station or service station where you can get help and attract attention
About the Safe Haven App. An innovative solution that turns your smart phone into a powerful personal security device. Stay safe with the Safe Haven App. Visit www.safehavenapp.com